Call (770-714-8618) for specific prices for different events as prices may vary depending on the nature of the event.
Download the rental application:
The rental fee includes:
- 2000 square feet of open space for eating, dancing and mingling
- kitchen facilities
- 20 orange and white stacking chairs, 8 multi-color Eames Chairs
- 6 six feet rectangle folding tables good for bar and buffet tables
- Plenty of coolers
- 2 three gallon glass drink dispensers
- Patios and garden areas
Event Space Rental Rates and Terms
(Tax of 8% also applies to the rooms and final event rental bill.)
- A month before the event please provide full details on the plan for set-up, clean up, and catering. At this time the full payment is due. The security deposit is in addition to the payment and will be refunded within a week of the event if everything is handled properly.
- You are responsible for set-up and clean-up (2-hours for set-up and 1-hour for break-down and clean-up are included in your event rental fee). You will be billed for additional time if the included time for the set-up and break-down is insufficient.
- A security deposit of 500.00 is required to secure your reservation along with a signed Rental and Deposit Agreement.
- Refund Policy: Your rental deposit is non-refundable if you cancel the event within 60 days of the event. There is a $150 fee for canceling prior to 60 days.
- Since the event is likely to disturb other non-related guests of the Bed and Breakfast the rooms must also be rented for the nights of the event or in the case of a weekend, two nights.
The individual per night room rates for the three queen bedrooms:
The total cost of renting the three guest rooms for both Friday and Saturday nights, $1,240 plus 8% tax.
Cost of Six -Hour Event on Friday or Saturday*
Six Hour Event Rental Base Cost: $2,550
Three Guest Room Rental for two nights $1240
Total: $3,790 plus 8% tax = $4,093.20 (additional hours for the event are $350 each, plus tax)
Note: 2-hours for set-up and 1-hour for break-down and clean-up are included in your event rental fee. If you require more time please include that in your calculations.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation Fee (60 days prior to the event) Security deposit forfeited by the renter.
Late Cancellation Fee (canceling 60 days up to 14 days before your event) 50% the Original Rental Fees will be forfeited by the renter. $500 security deposit will be refunded.
Last Minute Cancellation Fee (Cancellation or no show within 14 days of your event): 100% of Original Rental Fees will be forfeited by the renter. $500 security deposit will be refunded.
Furnishings for Event
Outside rental agencies must provide tables, chairs, and other necessary supplies for parties over 50 people.
Rental items may be delivered the day before an event.
Rental items must be broken down and neatly stored immediately after your event.
Rental items must be picked up the day after the event or the Monday after the event if the event was held on a weekend.
The space must be left in pre-event condition one hour after your event. For evening parties everything must be cleared out and cleaned prior to 12 midnight.
Event guests must head out by 11 PM.
Guests staying at the Bed and Breakfast can visit in the common areas inside or outside until 11:30 PM.
If you or your guests don’t play by the rules you may lose your deposit 🙁